Dashboard Design returns Incorrect Date value at Run-time. For instance, if the date value is 4/1/08 Xcelsius displays 4/2/08 or 3/31/08.
- SAP Business Object 4.0 SP02
- Dashboard Design 4.0 SP02 and above
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a QaaWS Query with a date parameters.
- Publish the QaaWS Query.
- Launch Dashboard Design and import the QaaWS Query.
- Reference the data in the spreadsheet (Example: A1 to A20)
- Add a spreadsheet component on the dashboard to map the spreadsheet data from A1 to A20.
- Click Preview
- The dates in QaaWS & WebI are correct, however in Dashboard Design it shows incorrect date value.
The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01614296.
- The issue is resolved in BI 4.0 SP02 Patch 18 under Problem Report ID ADAPT01614296
- However is currently in progress for BI 4.0 SP04 under Problem Report ID ADAPT01598802.
To workaround this issue, if in BI 4.0 SP04:
- Change the Date type dimension object to Character type object in the Universe.
DD,day,hour,time,ADAPT01598802 , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Dashboards and Presentation Design , Bug Filed