Run the Mobile Server Configuration Tool (Wizard) and go through all the steps at end when click on "Restart Servers" button at the last step of the wizard. The below error is displayed "BOEXI140 MobileProcessingServer service is not stopped. (MOB20015)"
- Business Objects Version: Business Intelligence 4.0 Support Pack 02
- Operating system: Windows Server 2008 Release 2
- Database: SQL Server 2008
- Web application Server: Tomcat 6
Reproducing the Issue
- Launched the Mobile Configuration Tool
- Configure all the steps
- Click on Restart servers
- Opened the command prompt with "Run as Administrator"
- Navigate the MobiConfigTool.bat (i.e. <Installation Directory>:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\Mobile 14\utils\MobiConfigTool)
- Start the configuration and go through the steps to complete the configuration
MOB20015, Mobile Processing server is stopped , KBA , BI-BIP-MOB , Obsolete;use:MOB-APP-BI-BB Blackberry,MOB-APP-BI-SRV server , Problem