- "Error in the Associate List of values column" when using Custom SQL List of values to any of dimension objects through the Business layer
- BI 4.0 SP 02 ( any patch level )
- Information Design Tool
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Data foundation Layer through Information design tool.
- Click on the Parameters and List of Values Button.
- Navigate through the List of values and Create the List of Values based on Custom SQL.
- Click on Edit SQL button and Create a Query in the SQL Expression Editor.
- Once a valid SQL Expression is created then Click on Preview button, we could see that the List of values.
- Create a Business Layer and select any of the dimension objects.
- Click on Advanced Tab and Assign the List of the Value through Associate List of Values column.
- Save the Business Layer and close it.
- Reopen the Business Layer and Navigate through the Object that is assigned with the List of Values.
- We could see the :Error in the in the Associate List of values column instead of the Associated Custom List of Value.
- Seems to be an issue in BI4.0 SP02 ( Any Patches)
- Install Feature Pack 03 as the problem is not reproducible with this version.
Associate List of Values: Error, List of values based on Customer SQL, List of Values , KBA , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , Problem
SAP Crystal Reports 2011