The text in the External Reference field is always converted into capital letters.
- SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
- SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Select the Sales Orders view.
- Select any sales order and press the Edit button.
- Enter a text in the External Reference field (for example, Test).
The text you have entered is automatically converted into capital letters (for example, TEST).
Due to the technical reasons, the text in the External Reference field is always converted into capital letters.
The system works as designed.
Sales order, external reference, capital letter, , KBA , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , How To