When selecting a value from the group tree in the .NET web form viewer the incorrect field is highlighted in the report.
- Crystal Reports (CR) 2008
- Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Visual Studio Web Application.
- Add the Crystal Reports web form viewer to the form.
- Bind a report with grouping to the viewer control.
- Run the application and start selecting different nodes in the group tree.
- This issue has been escalated for a fix
- Reference number ADAPT01612078
This now works in Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010 using the Embedded Report Designer in Service Pack 3
Will also be added to:
- CR 2008 - Fix Pack 4.2
- CR 2008 - Fix Pack 5.1
- CR 2008 - Service Pack 6
- Business Intelligence Platform 4.0 - Support Pack 4
- Business Intelligence Platform 4.1 - Fix Pack 4.1
ADAPT01612078 WebForm Viewer inconsistent highlights
KBA , BI-DEV-NET-SDK , .NET SDK / COM SDK , Problem