How to maintain the Tax Code In Business Configuration work center.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Documents view.
- Show All Invoice Documents and select ABC (ABC represents the ID of the customer invoice).
- Edit the invoice and select the View All button.
- Go to the Items tab and select the Taxes subtab under Details.
You find the Tax Code has not been determined,you want the tax code to be automatically determined while creating a new customer invoice.
You have not maintained the tax code in the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation projects view.
- Select the Open Activity List button.
- Go to the the Fine-Tune and search for the activity Tax on Goods and Services.
- Open the activity and select Define Tax Codes.
- Select the Add Row button and select the Country.
- Also maintain the Tax Code, Validity and Tax Event.
- Once a tax event is assigned to the Tax Code, the corresponding tax types will appear on the details table. You can assign the tax rate type to the tax types and, if required, the Tax Deductibility. For input taxes assign a Tax Deductibility for each Tax event and Tax type.
- Save all changes.
KBA , AP-CI , Customer Invoice Processing , How To