- Crystal Reports Designer CD doesn't start installation.
- Not able to install Crystal Reports XI on vista.
- Select the language and click on install in autorun wizard and nothing happens.
- Installer doesn't start.
Reproducing the Issue
- Install Crystal Report Designer XI from CD.
- Operating System - Windows Vista Base & SP1.
- Use Auto run feature of the CD.
There may be two possibilities.
Autorun feature is not executing the "Setup.exe" to start the installation wizard.
"User Access control" built into Windows Vista/Windows 7 is blocking autorun wizard from executing "Setup.exe" and not prompting to allow.
Browse to win32 folder and directly execute "Setup.exe".
Crystal Reports Designer 2008, Installer does not start, CD not working, Microsoft Windows Vista,Windows 7 , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , Problem