How to define translation settings in Dashboard Design?
Dashboard Design 4.0
- Launch Dashboard Design.
- Go to File > Translation Settings.
- First enable translation for the dashboard. Select Enable translation of component text properties, under translation settings.
- Create a group for the labels to be translated, under Additional translatable text.
- Type label name (for example ‘summary label’) and click the button to the right of the Source Text box.
- Under the new created ‘summary label’ tab, map the cells with the Source Text Box and Click OK. The dashboard is set up for translation.
Dashboard Design, translation settings. , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Dashboards and Presentation Design , How To
SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards 4.0