You as a Key User, would like to know whether it is possible to delete an Employee and its respective Business User?
Once an employee is hired into the system, it is not possible to remove the employee from the system and you can only terminate them using below steps.
Case 1: Lean HCM scoped system
1. Go to Business Partner Data work center.
2. Select Employees view.
3. Search for the Employee.
4. Highlight the Employee.
5. Select Edit button.
6. In the Valid To field, you can enter the termination date of the employee.
7. Select Save and Close button.
8. Now, select Active Employees in Show field. Here you cannot view this employee. But you can still check the data of this employee, if you search with All Employees.
Case 2: HCM scoped system
1. Go to Personnel Administration work center.
2. Select Regular Tasks view.
3. Select Terminate an Employee link.
4. Select the Employee.
5. Enter other mandatory details.
6. Select Save and Close button.
Once, an employee is terminated as per above steps. His/Her Business User validity will also be terminated/ended. So he/she cannot able login into the system.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To