You would like to pay the supplier located in Switzerland through Swiss account number but when you are trying to create supplier invoice you found that fields ISR Payment Reference Number and ISR Subscriber Number are editable.
You would like to hide these fields because you suspect the values for ISR Payment Reference Number and ISR Subscriber Number can be changed and this may cause incorrect payment to the supplier.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supplier Base work center.
- Go to Suppliers view.
- Select the supplier & Edit the Financial Data.
- Got to the Bank Data tab.
- You can see that ISR Payment Reference Number and ISR Subscriber Number not maintained.
- Go to the Supplier Invoicing work center.
- Go to Invoices and Credit Memos view.
- Find the Invoice ABC.
- Select the Edit button and then click on View All.
You will find the fields ISR Payment Reference Number and ISR Subscriber Number are displayed and editable.
The ISR Payment Reference Number and ISR Subscriber Number Fields are shown on the supplier invoicing screens regardless of the financial data of the Supplier. When you will enter ISR Payment Reference Number & ISR Subscriber Number details the system does a check with the data maintained in the financial data of the supplier.
You can post the invoice only if the data matches between the value entered while creating the Supplier Invoice and financial data of the Supplier maintained in Supplier Base work center. Also if financial data of the supplier are not maintained, the system will not allow you to post the supplier invoice.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To