You created a query for items to be invoiced before DD/MM/YY. When you execute this query, you get an incorrect result which is inconsistent with restriction stated in the query.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
2. Go to the Invoice Requests.
3. In the search bar, select the Advanced button. In the invoice Date field enter manually the date =< DD/MM/YY as a restriction (represents search for the date before DD/MM/YY).
4. Select the Go button to execute the search
The results the system retrieves are inconsistent with the restrictions entered in your query.
The restriction should be set by selecting "+" sign as invoice date, then choose the restriction from dropdown list, after the restriction is chosen,choose the restricted date DD/MM/YY.
Manual input of an invoice date will cause inconsistent results.
1. Go to the Customer Invoicing work center
2. Go to the Invoice Requests view
3. In the search bar, select the Advanced button. In the invoice Date field, select + sign and then choose restriction from dropdown list. In this case choose <=Less than or equal in Options,then choose DD/MM/YY in Value
4. Select OK
5. Choose Go to execute the search
Then you get the correct results.
KBA , AP-CI , Customer Invoice Processing , How To