Xcelsius crash with Microsoft C++ error message when exporting snapshot to excel after previewing within Xcelsius Designer.
Reproducing the Issue
- Created a Excel Sheet and name it with "&" in the Spreadsheet tab name. Example: "T&T Spreadsheet".
- Create a dashboard off that spreadsheet
- Preview the dashboard within Xcelsius.
- Export the snapshot to excel
- Xcelsius crash with Microsoft C++ error message.
This is caused due to special character "&" in the name of the spreadsheet.
Replace the special character "&" with full word "and" in the spreadsheet tab name.
Dashboard designer crash c++ error message abnormal termination , KBA , BI-RA-XL-DSL , Dashboards, design-time, design on multi-source , Problem