You have a requirement to view all your time recordings on the tasks of specific project. When you export those recordings into Excel, you may observe that the Project Task is missing in exported Excel.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Home work center.
- Select the Self-Services Overview view.
- Select the Edit Time Sheet link.
- Select the View Activity Report button.
- In the popup screen, select a Project.
- Select the Export button and choose the To Microsoft Excel.
In the Excel, the Project Task column is missing.
The Project Task column is available in the Excel but as a hidden column so it is not shown explicitly.
Open the exported Excel:
- Select both the columns (header level) six and seven using Ctrl key in the keyboard.
- Right click on the header level (upon selection).
- Select the Unhide option.
Now the Project Task column should appear.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To