- Visual Studio 2008 application is compiled as "Any CPU"
- Exporting to 32 bit Microsoft Outlook (MAPI) using Crystal Reports 2008 in a Visual Studio 2008 application works as expected
- Exporting to 64 bit Microsoft Outlook (MAPI) using Crystal Reports 2008 in a Visual Studio 2008 application results in the error:
Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the messaging
request. Please run Microsoft Outlook and set is as the default mail client.
- Crystal Reports 2008 (12.x)
- Visual Studio 2008
- Crystal Report 2008 does not have 64 bit support
- Crystal Report 2008 will run on a 64 bit Operating Systems, but in 32 bit mode and requires all third party dependencies be 32 bit
- The 32 bit dependencies include database and email clients
- Export the report to disk
- E-mail the report using Microsoft MAPI API's
CR 2008 CR2008 12 email mail , KBA , BI-DEV-NET-SDK , .NET SDK / COM SDK , How To