The following standard SAP reports / ICP embedded reports cannot be found in the WoC Business Analytics, Design Reports view:
Actual Utilization (HCMRPMU03_Q0001)
Actual Utilization (HCMRPMU03_QICP001)
Actual Utilization - My Area (HCMRPMU03_Q0003)
Actual Utilization - My Area (HCMRPMU03_QICP003)
Forecasted Utilization (HCMRPMU01_Q0001)
Forecasted Utilization (HCMRPMU01_QICP001)
Forecasted Utilization - My Area (HCMRPMU01_Q0003)
Forecasted Utilization - My Area (HCMRPMU01_QICP003)
As a consequence, you might encounter the following error messages when opening the Work Center Managing My Area:
No authorization to execute report Actual Utilization - My Area
No authorization to execute report Forecasted Utilization - My Area
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to work center Business Analytics.
- Go to View Design Reports.
One or more of the above mentioned SAP standard reports is missing.
- Go to Work Center Business Configuration.
- Find and highlight the First Implementation project.
- Hit the View Project Scope button.
- Proceed to Step 4 Questions.
- Find Scoping Element Project Management > Project Planning and Execution > Project Resource Management and highlight this row.
- Expand the Questions for Project Resource Management.
You will find that the question Resource Search "Do you use Resource Management with skill profiles?" is answered with No.
You need to answer the question Resource Search "Do you use Resource Management with skill profiles?" with Yes so that the above mentioned error messages will disappear and the missing reports will be available.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To