How to replace new license key for Crystal Reports for Enterprise?
NOTE: There is no separate License Key for Crystal Reports for Enterprise.
Try this if you have Crystal Reports Designer 2011 is installed.
- First logon to Crystal Reports Designer 2011
- Go to Help menu
- Select 'License Manager'
- Add required License key and then remove existing one
The same license key will be used by Crystal Reports for Enterprise as well.
If you do not have Crystal Reports Designer 2011 installed on the required machine, you can proceed with below registry changes.
NOTE: Before making any changes to Windows Registry, it is strongly recommended to take backup of it.
- Open Windows Registry [Start >> Run >> regedit]
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE >> SOFTWARES >> Wow6432Node >> SAP BusinessObjects >> Suite XI 4.0 >> Crystal Reports >> Keycodes >> CR Dev
- Modify the value in '(Default)' with Current Date in YYYYMMDD format
KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , Problem