When you create a follow up invoice from a Customer Invoice, system throws below error message:
Item X: The tax number for the seller does not exist in the corresponding company tax arrangement
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customer Invoicing work center.
- Select Items to be invoiced view.
- Select All Items in Show field.
- Highlight an Invoice and select Follow Up button and choose Invoice option.
There is no Tax number maintained for the Invoicing Company.
To resolve the issue, maintain the Tax data and Payment Data for this Company as follows,
- Go to Business Partner Data or Account Management work center.
- Select Accounts view.
- Highlight the Account (same as the Company) and select Edit button and choose Financial Data.
- Here you can maintain the Tax number and payment data for the company.
KBA , AP-CI , Customer Invoice Processing , Product Enhancement