When you add a new Company with Country ABC, system throws below warning message:
Country of registration for company XYZ (Company Name) has not been included in the scope of your solution. Country-specific content has not been loaded
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Organizational Management work center.
- Select Edit Org Structures under Common Tasks.
- Highlight the Company and go to Address tab.
- Maintain the Country as ABC and complete the Address.
- Select Check button and choose Selected and Dependent Org Units.
The cause for the issue is that the Country ABC is not included in the scoping (Business Configuration).
In order to maintain address with Country ABC, the country should be included in the scoping.
1. Go to Business Configuration work center.
2. Select Implementation Projects view.
3. Create a New Change Project.
4. Add the country ABC in Step 1 and complete the change project (Status should be Closed or Completed).
Note: This is the warning message, so you can ignore the warning message and continue with your work and you can able to activate their structure.
KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , Product Enhancement