- How to create bookmarks.
- When exporting to PDF format from Crystal Reports, how to create bookmarks in the PDF document that reflects the groups on the report?
- Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- To create bookmarks in the exported PDF document, based on the group created in a report, select the PDF export option "Create Bookmarks from Group tree"
- In Crystal Reports, create a report off any data source.
- Create a Group on the report.
- Under the menu "File", select "Export - Export report"
- In the "Export" window, select the format "PDF", and click "OK"
- In the "Export options" window, check the option "Create bookmarks from group tree", and click "OK""
The PDF document will now have bookmarks based on the report group tree.
Drill down in PDF, drill down, Crystal Reports, group tree, Bookmarks in PDF in Crystal , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , How To
Crystal Reports 2008 V1 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016