- Web application using the Crystal Reports SDK for Visual Studio .NET
- Zoom factor values between 10 and 400 work without error
- Setting the Zoom factor to the special value of 1 or 2 results in the error:
Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
Parameter name: Page zoom factor must be between 10 and 400.
- Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010
- Visual Studio 2010
Reproducing the Issue
In code use the CrystalReportViewer.Zoom method to change the magnification level of the CrystalReportViewer control:
public virtual void Zoom (
- ZommFactor indicates the percentage at which to magnify the CrystalReportViewer
- The special values of 1 and 2 are reserved for the Crystal Reports Windows viewer only
- The CR viewer for Web applications is rendered server side and thus is not able to get the screen information from the user's desktop
- Do not use the special values of 1 and 2 in a Web application
CR2010 2010 CR4VS2010 CR4VS VS2010 NET2010 Crystal Reports for .NET Framework 4.0 crforvs one two IE internet explorer level , KBA , BI-DEV-NET-SDK , .NET SDK / COM SDK , How To