You created a new form template for customer invoice with Adobe Lifecycle Designer, the template is created for accounts in XYZ(XYZ represents the preferred language) ,then you uploaded and published the template.
After this,Once you preview the invoice ABC(ABC represents the ID of invoice) which is newly created, you notice the language in invoice is not in XYZ.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the Customer Invoicing work center
2. Select the Invoice Documents view
3. Show All Invoice Documents
4. Find invoice ABC (ABC represents the ID of invoice)
5. Select invoice ABC
6. Choose Preview tab
You find the language in invoice ABC is not XYZ
No communication language defined in Bill to party at invoice ABC,hence the system uses the logon language as defaulted instead of XYZ.
- Go to the Account Management work center
- Go to the Account view
- Edit Account DEF(DEF represents the account name of invoice ABC)
- Choose View All tab
- Go to the General tab. The language can be maintained in the Main Communication Data.
- Choose Save it
KBA , AP-CI , Customer Invoice Processing , How To