You are unable to post the supplier invoice created for a service item due to error message: Posting of invoice not possible due to error in financial accounting ; Service product XYZ / company ABC: valuation data not specified
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supplier Invoicing work center.
- Select the Invoices and Credit Memos view.
- Fill in all the details and select Post button.
System displays above error message.
Valuation is not maintained for the service product used in the supplier invoice.
- Go to the Products and Services Portfolio work center.
- Select Services view.
- Select the Service XYZ used in the invoice.
- Select View all button.
- Select Valuation tab and select Company ABC using the value help of Companies field.
- Select the Account Determination Group using the drop down list .
- Select the option Active from the drop down list of Status field.
- Select Save button.
You should be able to post the supplier invoice.
KBA , AP-PRO , Project Processing , How To