When you check the Display Logs of a DATEV Export run the warning message Journal Entry XXX not transformed is shown on the Results tab.
There are as many warning messages as many journal entries are concerned.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the General Ledger work centre.
- Go to the Periodic Tasks view then the DATEV Export sub-view.
- Select the concerned run, choose Display Log.
- Go to the Results tab of the logs.
- The Warning message Journal Entry XXX not transformed is shown.
The concerned Journal Entries stated in the warning messages are Journal Entries with amount zero in the posting lines. Those Journal Entries are in general internal ones.
DATEV does not allow postings with amount zero. That's why these postings are not included in the DATEV export and warning messages are raised for them.
As the Journal Entries with amount zero don't influence the account balance, such warning messages can be safely ignored.
KBA , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , How To