You scanned a new invoice that you received from your supplier. However the supplier is not fetched in the new scanned invoice. Upon checking the master data, you can see that the supplier is maintained and active in the system.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to the SAP Collaboration Window.
2. Copy the supplier invoice files to the upload folder (Menu -> Invoice Scanning Settings -> Observed Folder).
3. Go to the Supplier Invoicing work center.
4. Go to the Invoices and Credit Memos view.
5. Find the new scanned invoice and choose Edit.
6. The field Supplier is empty.
The city is part of the supplier name which causes the supplier not to be recognized.
Remove the city from the supplier name in the master data:
- Go to the Supplier Base work center.
- Go to the Suppliers view
- Mark the relevant supplier and choose Edit.
- Maintain the Supplier Name field.
- Choose Save.
KBA , AP-SIP , Supplier Invoice Processing , How To