- Paper size selected not retained.
- Most paper size selected are retained.
- Crystal Reports doesn't retain paper size selected for the report.
- In Crystal Reports 2008 with Fix Pack 3.1 and above, it doesn’t retain the paper size selected in Page Setup.
- Crystal Reports 2008
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports 2008 with Fix Pack 3.1 and above, create a new report off any data source
- In Page Setup, select the printer driver a paper size like 4x2
- Go back to the Page Setup, and noticed the paper size is now different, it is now: 2x4, which is the incorrect paper size
For example, if we use printer ABC that have the following paper size:
- First Size : 1x1
- Second Size : 2x4
- Third Size : 3x3
- Fourth Size : 4x2
And in Crystal Reports we select the paper size: Fourth Size : 4x2, in the Page Setup, and click "OK" to accept the change
If we go back to the Page Setup, then we see the selected paper size is now: Second Size: 2x4
This is incorrect, as we will expect to see the paper size we selected which was: Fourth Size 4x2
- In Crystal Reports 2008 with Fix Pack 3.1 and above, it doesn’t retain the paper size selected in Page Setup, if the printer driver have paper sizes where the width and height of one paper size equal to a paper size that have the opposite values for it’s width and height, or that have multiple paper size with different name with the same size.
- This is a known issue that has been track under ADAPT01538032
- The issue has been resolved in the following product update of Crystal Reports 2008:
- Fix Pack 3.7
- Fix Pack 4.2
- Fix Pack 5.1
- Service Pack 6
KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Bug Filed