You created a new purchase order from scratch and when you select the Add Row button, the system defines the Delivery Date to 7 days lead time by default. You want to change the default delivery date in purchase orders via fine-tuning activity but you cannot find any options to define the Delivery Date.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center
- Go to the Common Tasks section view
- Select New Purchase Order link
- Select Add Row button and go to the Delivery Date field under Items
- You can see that system defaults the Delivery Date with 7 days lead time
For Example: You created a Purchase Order on 12.12.2011 and the system determines the Delivery Date as 19.12.2011 by default.
The delivery date with seven days is pre-defined in the ByDesign system and hence cannot be configured anymore in the Business Configuration work center. The feature described will be available in a future release of SAP Business ByDesign.
KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To