Clicking on group name in a Crystal report within the ASP.NET Crystal Report Viewer does not open a new tab containing group specific data.
- Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010
- Visual Studio 2010
- Internet Explorer 8 (compatibility mode)
- Crystal Report with groups
Reproducing the Issue
- Develop an ASP.NET application with the CrystalReportViewer control dropped on to an aspx page.
- View a report within the browser. and navigate through its pages.
- Click on the trailing charachters of the topmost group name on any page. It is expected that a new tab with group specific data open up in the viewer.
- But this does not happen See the below snapshot for an illustration. Clicking on the charachters highlighted below on header '0028 Bredewout E.' reproduces the issue.
The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01612237
Issue is resolved in Service Pack 3 for Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010
header , KBA , BI-DEV-NET-SDK , .NET SDK / COM SDK , Bug Filed