- Export options not retained.
- CSV format export options not saved with the report.
- Crystal Reports doesn't retain with the report the Separated Values (CSV) export option of not exporting the Report and Page sections.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, create a report off any data source.
- Set the Report Export Option for the CSV format to not export the Report and Page Sections following the steps below
- Under the menu “File”, select “Export – Report Export Options…”
- In the “Set Default Export Options” window, select the format: “Separated Values (CSV)”, and click “OK”
- In the “Separated Values Export Options” window, check the option “Isolate Report/Page sections” under “Report and Page sections”
- Then select the option: “Do not export” under “Report and Page sections”
- Click “OK” to accept the change.
- Save and close the report
- Reopen the report.
- Go back to the Report Export Option for the CSV format, and notice the option selected to not export the Report and Page Sections is no longer selected.
- The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01538364
- The issue is resolved in the following product update, and above:
- Crystal Reports 2008:
- Service Pack 5
KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Bug Filed
Crystal Reports 2008 V1