You create an expense report and save it. System may throw the below error messages:
Exchange rate for Euro and US Dollar for rate type ABC does not exist for DD.MM.YYYY
No calculation of settlement results due to inconsistent entries
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Home work center.
- Select the Self-Servicess Overview view.
- Select the New Expense Report link under Expenses.
- After completing the Expense Report, select the Save or Submit button.
The cause for the issue is that the exchange rate in specific period for the currency Euro and USD is not maintained.
Follow the below steps to maintain the exchange rate:
- Go to the General Ledger work center.
- Select the Edit Exchange Rates under Common Tasks.
- Select Default Exchange Rate Type in the Show field.
- Select the Add Row button to maintain the exchange rate.
KBA , SRD-FIN-ERM , Travel and Expense Management , Product Enhancement