You defined a Bill-To Address in the Org Structure for the company org unit additionally to the main company address. You create a new purchase order and the Bill-To Address is not fetched. The company main address is populated instead.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Go to the Purchase Orders view.
- Click on the relevant purchase order ID to open the fact sheet.
- The Bill-To Party field is incorrectly populated.
This is the standard behavior. The bill-to address of the company org unit is not distributed to the underlying org units (e.g. Supplier Invoicing org unit). Therefore it is not available as bill-to party.
As a workaround, you can change the main address of the supplier invoicing org unit to the bill-to address. The desired address will then be shown in the purchase order.
- Go to the Organizational Management work center.
- Choose the task Edit Org Structures.
- Mark the relevant Supplier Invoicing org unit.
- Go to the Addresses tab.
- Maintain the desired Bill-To address under the Main Address section.
- Choose Save.
- Choose Activate -> Activate Selected and Dependent Org Units.
KBA , po , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To