You would like to enter price lists in which the euro amounts are displayed with more than 2 decimals.
When number of decimals exceeds the limit, error message 'Enter a value that matches the unit EUR and has a maximum of decimal places 2.' is raised.
SAP Business Bydesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Product and Service Portfolio work center.
- Select the Price Lists view.
- Open any price list and go to the Items tab.
When entering a price that exceeds two decimal places, the following error message appears at the bottom of the screen:
'Enter a value that matches the unit EUR and has a maximum of decimal places 2.'
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects.
- Select your implementation project and press the Open Activity List button.
- Navigate to the Fine Tuning step and search for the Currencies activity.
You cannot change the number of decimals displayed in the Display Decimal column for the predefined currencies
You cannot enter more than 2 decimals for amounts. In SAP Business ByDesign all currencies are predefined according to ISO code list 4217. You can use the fine-tuning activity Currencies to view all currencies available in your system and the decimals which will be displayed for this currency.
This is the expected system behaviour.
currency, decimals, decimals permitted, rounding, calculator, only 2 decimals permitted, Price List , KBA , AP-PRO , Project Processing , How To