How to move an Org Unit from a hierarchy to another or from an Org Structure to another Org Structure?
- Go to the Organizational Management work center;
Select Common Task: Edit Org Structures;
- Select the date in the Effective From field from which the change will be active in the system;
- Select the relevant Org Unit that needs to be moved;
- Select the small arrow (bottom-right) of the relevant Org Unit to open its menu, select Edit Org Unit option, and select Cut;
- Highlight the target root Org Unit, where the Org unit needs to be placed;
- Select the arrow in the target Org Unit to open its menu, select Edit Org Unit option, and select Paste. The Org Unit moves to the target Org Unit;
- Use the Check button to validate the Org Structure;
- Select Activate to activate the changes, and check if the org structure is activated from the Effective from date.
KBA , SRD-MD-OM , Organizational Management , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions