You have added several Extension Fields for products in the product master data and have selected the extension scenario Outbound Delivery Request -> Line Item to Outbound Delivery Line Item for the products, but when you are previewing the delivery note in the Outbound Logistics work center these extension fields are not visible.
Reproducing the Issue
Steps to preview the Delivery Note:
- Go to the Outbound Logistics work center.
- Select the Outbound Deliveries view.
- Select the Delivery ID and choose the preview button.
- The extension fields are not visible in the delivery note.
Steps to check whether the extension fields have been marked for the delivery note form template and for the extension scenario:
- Go to the Product data work center.
- Select the Materials view.
- Select the Material ID and press on Edit button.
- In the opened window, choose the Adapt button on the right corner of the screen and select the option Enter Adaptation Mode.
- It opens a confirmation screen, select the YES option.
- Again choose the Adapt button on the right corner of the screen and select the option Edit Screen.
- Select the heading Extension Fields you can see the extension field has been marked for display.
- Later select the Further Usage link, it opens a page.
- In the Form Template , the Field Available option is checked for the Delivery Note template.
- Now go to the Extension Scenarios tab, the field Outbound Delivery Request -> Line Item to Outbound Delivery Line Item has also been checked.
In the current release of SAP Business ByDesign system, automatic inclusion of extension fields to the delivery note is not supported for the fields at item level.
KBA , AP-ODP-ODR , Outbound Delivery Request , Product Enhancement