How to display BusinessObjects(Username) on Xcelsius dashboards when viewed from Infoview
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- Xcelsius 2008 Enterprise designer.
- Open Xcelsius 2008 designer.
- Develop a dashboard you want to Export to BusinessObjects Server.
- Add a label component from components pane to the Dashboard.
- Link the label component to the cell in the Excel spreadsheet.
- Now goto Data Connections(Ctrl+M) and add a Flash variables connection.
- Configure the connection with Range name as CESerializedSession and bind the Range to the Excel cell where label component is pointing.
- Export the dashboard to BusinessObjects server.
- Now login to the Infoview with a particular username and open the Dashboard it will display the username needed
Xcelsius,Username,Session , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Dashboards and Presentation Design , How To
SAP BusinessObjects Xcelsius Enterprise 2008