- Unable to display text at a 45 degree angle
- In Crystal Reports, the text formatting option to rotate text doesn't accept a 45 degrees value.
- How to rotate text at a 45 degrees angle in Crystal Reports
- Crystal Reports XI
- Crystal Reports XI R2
- Crystal Reports 2008
- Crystal Reports 2011
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, right click on a text object, and select: Format Text
- In the Format Editor window, under the tab: Common, the Text Rotation option doesn't have the option to rotate text at 45 degrees
In Crystal Reports, database fields, formula fields and text object can only be rotated at the following angles:
A workaround for static text will be to rotate the text in the desired angle in another application, and copy the text as a picture to Crystal Reports.
KBA , BI-RA-CRV , SAP Crystal Reports Viewer , Problem