When creating a New Stock Transfer Order system shows the error message:
The Product in Item XXX cannot be delivered from site. Check the sourcing-relevant master data.
XXX = Line Item ID
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Outbound Logistics Control work center.
- Select the link New Stock Transfer Order under Common Tasks.
- In the opened window fill in the required fields: Ship-from & Ship-To site IDs and add the product.
- Choose the Save button, system shows the error message.
The error message can occur for two reasons:
- You have not maintained any Transport Lane for the Site which you are doing the Stock transfer order.
- If you want to ship goods from one site of your own company to another site of your company, the fields Ship-to Site ID and Transport Zone ID are mandatory in the Transport Lane ABC. If you want to ship goods to another company, you need to maintain Ship-to Site ID or Transport Zone ID, but in case of Stock Transfers, both are mandatory.
ABC = Transport Lane ID
You can maintain the Transport Lanes using the following steps:
- Go to the Supply Chain Design Master Data work center.
- Select the Transport Lanes view.
- Choose New button. A new window opens.
- Fill in the required fields: Ship-From Site ID, Ship-to Site ID, Transport Zone ID and Allowed Products.
- Choose Change Status button and select the option Activate All.
- Click Save.
KBA , #### , stock transfer order , ###### , AP-CR-CR , Customer Requirement , How To