You have multiple companies in your system. You defined different list prices per supplier for the same product. You release a purchase proposal after a MRP run. You entered a planning area that correspond to a particular company. You expect that the supplier corresponding to the location of your company is fetched. However in the purchase request the wrong list price with wrong supplier is assigned.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Go to the Purchase Requests view.
- Select the relevant purchase request and choose Edit.
- Mark the relevant item.
- Select the tab Prices.
- The incorrect list price has been assigned.
- Select the tab Source of Supply.
- The incorrect supplier has been assigned.
This is the standard behavior of SAP Business ByDesign. The feature will be available in a future release.
As a workaround, you need to manually maintain the supplier in the Purchase Requests or define different Product IDs.
KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To