You, as a time administrator, want to delete a Time Account in the Time Profile tab in employee's time file. But the Remove button may be disabled.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Time Administration work center.
- Select the Employees view.
- Select respective employee and select the Edit button.
- Go to the Time Profile tab and select the Time Account Rules sub-tab.
- Highlight the Time Account and the Remove button is disabled.
If there are postings/adjustments against the time account, then the Remove button is disabled so deletion is impossible.
This is system designed behavior.
To enable the Remove button, the existing postings/adjustments on this time account must be removed. After that you should be able to delete the Account Assignment under the Time Account Rules in the Details section of the Time Profile tab.
KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To