You, as a time administrator, open the employee's time file and want to check the sick leave of the employee. You select the Illnesses in the Employee Times tab and find that system returns time entries on leave and vacation time type as well as times on illness time type.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Time Administration work center.
- Select the Employees view.
- Select the respective employee and select the Edit button.
- Select the Employee Times tab.
- Select the Illnesses checkbox.
- The system also shows time entries on leave and vacation time types.
System works as designed.
The Illnesses view is designed not to display only illnesses, but to analyze illnesses (absence). Therefore all absences are shown and especially those which are close to the illnesses.
If you need check only times for Illness, you can filter the list by Category.
However if some time types do not appear in the Category dropdown list, follow the steps below to activate them for Illness:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the project and select the Open Activity List button.
- Select the Fine-Tune tab and find the activity Time Types - <country name>.
- Open the activity and select the Activate for Time Recording Services link.
- Select the Illness view tab and add your required time types to Activated Time Types.
KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To