You are unable to cancel the Goods and services receipt due to error message: Posting of GSA not possible; posting on DD/MM/YYYY blocked in financial accounting.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Goods and Services Receipts work center.
- Select Receipts and Returns view.
- Select the Goods and services Receipt and select Cancel Document button.
System displays error message: Posting of GSA not possible; posting on DD/MM/YYYY blocked in financial accounting.
There is no process control maintained for the mentioned date in error message.
- Go to the General Ledger work center.
- Select Companies view.
- Select the Company ID you want, and then select the Set Process Control button.
- In the General Data tab, select ADD Row button.
- Fill in the fields Entry Possible Unit, From Posting Date, To Posting Date and Business Process Group as Goods and services Confirmation.
- Select Save and Close.
Once Process Control is maintained, you should be able to cancel Goods and services receipt for the date DD/MM/YYYY.
KBA , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , How To