- "Failed to retrieve data from database"
- Business Objects Enterprise XI Release 3.1
- Crystal Reports 2008 V1
Reproducing the Issue
- In Universe Designer, apply Index Awareness to some LOVs (List Of Values) objects (for example Date IDs are passed instead of date values)
- In Crystal Reports, create a report based on that universe and select these objects in the Query panel.
- Click OK
Note: The same universe and objects works fine in WebIntelligence
- This is a limitation in Crystal Reports
An Enhancement Request ER has been created with reference number ADAPT01305591.
Please note that ERs are reviewed by the Product Group and may be considered for future major releases depending on various factors. Hence there is no guarantee that it will feature in the next release.
Webi, primary key, foreign key, performance, semantic , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , BI-BIP-EVI-SL , Semantic, design dashboard , Product Enhancement