You, as a personnel Administrator, try to change the Hire Date of an employee. System may throw the following error message:
Action not possible; transfer records exist for selected work agreement
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Personnel Administration work center.
- Select the Employees view.
- Search the respective employee and choose the Edit button.
- Select the Employment tab.
- Select the Change Hire Date button and change the date.
- Select the Save button.
- The employee might have been terminated earlier and you have re-hired him/her after that.
- You try to change the current hire date to a date that falls in his/her previous employment time period.
These will result in the above error message.
You are required to enter a hire date that should be later than the last termination date.
KBA , SRD-HR-PAD , Personnel Administration , How To