- BusinessObject Enterprise XI 3.1 Infoview fails to display Crystal report.
- The report is designed in Crystal Reports 2008 and it contains special characters like "+" or "&" when a query is run on that data.
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- Crystal Reports 2008 SP 1
Reproducing the Issue
- Design a Crystal report on Universe.
- Create a query filter, the data for the object that is used for a query filter should include rows that have a special character (+).
- The report should contain a graph.
- Save the report in BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1.
- View the report from Infoview using ActiveX Viewer.
- The report displays the column headers, but no data and no graph.
- This is a known issue with Crystal Reports 2008 SP1 FP1.8 and has been tracked. The Track ID is ADAPT01306728.
- Issue has been resolved with Crystal Report 2008 FP 1.10
ADAPT01306728, ADAPT, 01306728, CR 2008, BOE XI 3.1 , KBA , BI-DEV-NET , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - .NET or Other , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Bug Filed
Crystal Reports 2008 V1