When selecting a universe in Dashboard Designer, following error is displayed:-
Error: "Request processing failed. (XLS 000009)"
Request processing failed. (XLS 000009) [Data Federator Driver] No data federation service was found.
- Dashboard Design 4 Service Pack 02 Patch 5
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Dashboard Designer.
- Go to View->Select Query Browser.
- Add Query and Log on to BusinessObjects Enterprise.
- Select a Universe, Click on Next and notice that we get the following error message:
The Adaptive Processing Server is stuck in the Initialization state.
- Log on to CMC
- Go to Server->Data Federation Service.
- Try to restart the Adaptive Processing server.
- If doesn't start then, Go to Manage->New->New server.
- Select Service Category as Data Federation Service and click Next.
- Select the Node if multiple and Create.
- Disable and Stop the previous Adaptive Processing server and start the new server.
- Launch Dashboard Designer and Select the QaaWS Query.
- Select the Universe and the Objects without any error message.
KBA , BI-RA-XL , Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem