Following error message is displayed while exporting Xcelsius dashboard to AIR format:
"Xcelsius could not find the Flex Builder 3 SDK"
Reproducing the Issue
1. Launch Xcelsius 2008.
2. Go to File -> Export -> AIR menu.
3. Notice that the following message is displayed:
Adobe Flex 3.0 SDK is not installed on the system.
1. Download the Adobe Flex 3.0 SDK from the Adobe website.
2. Extract the files in the zipped Adobe Flex SDK file to the following path:
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Flex Builder 3 Plug-in\sdks\3.0
3. Download and install the Java 2 Runtime Environment (J2RE 1.4 or higher). Following error is displayed during export to AIR format if we don’t have Java 2 Runtime Environment (J2RE 1.4 or higher) installed:
4. Now launch Xcelsius, go to File -> Export -> AIR menu and notice that we can successfully export the Xcelsius dashboard to AIR format.
KBA , BI-RA-XL , Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem