- Chart missing.
- When exporting a report to MS Excel, the graph are not displayed.
- Chart does not show when a report with an embedded Xcelsius chart (SWF) is exported to MS Excel from Crystal Reports.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports designer, open or create a report.
- Under the menu "Insert", select "Flash", and select an Xcelsius Chart (SWF)
- Export the report to MS Excel format,
When opening the exported document, notice the place where the chart is on the report, is blank on the MS Excel spreadsheet.
- Flash is not a supported functionality when exporting to MS Excel. This is why there is no chart in the MS Excel spreadsheet.
- The only exporting format that support exporting flash is PDF format.
SWF, Flash, Crystal Reports, Export to Excel, Blank Chart , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem
Crystal Reports 2008 V1 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016