You have created an extension field, of type Amount, Quantity or Decimal, however when you try to to add the field to the respective data source or report via the further usage you get the message 'No reports and data sources found'.
Reproducing the Issue
- Enter Adaptation mode.
- Add an extension field of type Amount, Quantity or Decimal.
- Select the field and click on the Further Usage link.
- Click on the Data sources and Reports tab.
- Instead of the list of the available Data sources and reports you get the following message: No reports and data sources found.
The system behavior is as designed.
The system only allows you to add an extension field as a key figure to a data source and to corresponding reports when the aggregation of the key figure and data source match. The system thereby prevents incorrect results from being displayed in reports.
From the help center (search) you may use the following documents to find out what extension field can be added to a data source.
- Data Sources Enabled for Extension Fields
- Extension Fields as Key Figures
KBA , SRD-FIN-TAX , Tax Management , How To