- Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010 versus Crystal Reports 2011.
Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010 Versus Crystal Reports 2011
- Crystal Reports 2011 is the standalone Report Designer.
- Crystal Reports 2011 does not include any development SDK.
- The Crystal Reports for Visual Studio is a bundled version of Crystal Reports which is a separate installer. It gets integrated with Visual Studio 2010, when installed after installing Visual Studio 2010(on top of Visual Studio 2010).
- The DLL version of Crystal Reports 2011 is 14.x.
- The DLL version of Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010 is 13.x.
- To use Crystal report 2011 with Visual Studio 2010, the report should be migrated to Crystal Report for Visual Studio 2010.
- To migrate the report, open the report in Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010 and save it.
CR4VS2010, Crystal Report 2011, CR 2011 , KBA , BI-DEV , Business Intelligence Software Development Kits (SDKs) , How To
SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2011, feature pack 03