What are the available Objects Models with Crystal Reports .NET SDK?
Crystal Reports 2008
- Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010
Following are the available Objects Models with Crystal Reports .NET SDK
- CrystalReportViewer: The simplest object model and provides methods, properties and events that modify or retrieve information about how CrystalReportViewer appears and functions.
- ReportDocument: A gateway to classes present in Engine namespaces and extensive model when compared to CrystalReportViewer.
- ReportClientDocument: Most powerful object model for manipulating reports.
- InfoObject: This model has been designed for interacting with the enterprise level functions of Crystal Reports Server or BusinessObjects Enterprise.
KBA , BI-DEV-NET , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - .NET or Other , Problem