This document is intended to explain how you can set characteristics as Set fixed value selection from the report wizard.
In order to Set Fixed Value Selection, for a specific characteristic, the following needs to be done:
- From the Business Analytics work center Edit the desired report with Report wizard.
- On Step 4, characteristic properties, highlight the desired characteristic name.
- Change the value selection to Fixed Value Selection and you should see that the Set fixed value selection button is enabled.
- Click on the Set fixed value selection button and enter the desired selection as follow:
- For single value click on the value help icon.
- For additional values and options click on the more icon.
- Click OK.
- Save the report.
KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , How To